Cover Letter For Administrative Assistant At Hospital
Medical Administrative Assistant Cover Letter
Medical Administrative Assistants coordinate activities in a clinical office and ensure the smooth running of various operations. Most of the duties performed by Medical Administrative Assistants are clerical, but they can also be expected to handle some basic clinical duties. Responsibilities include: greeting visitors, collecting patient information, directing patients to exam rooms, sending specimens to the laboratory, maintaining daily schedule, answering to client inquiries, handling the correspondence, attending clinical meetings, updating patient information, and ordering supplies.
Examples of qualifications mentioned in a typical Medical Administrative Assistant cover letter include:
- Medical terminology knowledge
- Organization and planning
- Customer service skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Fast typing and computer skills
- Telephone etiquette
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Those interested in a Medical Administrative Assistant position can check relevant skills in the sample cover letter displayed below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Medical Administrative Assistant Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Byler:
Upon learning of your search for an experienced Medical Administrative Assistant, I hastened to submit my resume for your consideration. As a personable, efficient, and highly organized professional with proven expertise in general administrative support in medical settings, I am prepared to significantly contribute to your office’s goals and objectives.
My experience includes nine years of performing diverse administrative tasks to ensure seamless office operations in various health care facilities. From updating patient records and verifying insurance coverage to scheduling patients and maintaining supply levels, I excel at facilitating optimal patient experiences while simultaneously maximizing office productivity and efficiency.
A few of my professional achievements include…
- Performing comprehensive administrative activities—including phone coverage, correspondence, front desk support, records maintenance, and billing functions—while adhering to internal procedures and HIPPA regulations.
- Possessing a strong grasp of extensive medical terminology as well as a diversified proficiency in various technological programs.
- Holding a solid work ethic while demonstrating an unwavering commitment to delivering outstanding support within fast-paced, patient-centric environments.
- Excelling at balancing multiple tasks while providing top-level organization, interpersonal, and communication skills.
My skills in general administrative support—coupled with my collaborative abilities, reliability, and positive attitude—position me to excel in this role, and I am confident my additional strengths will readily translate to your environment. I would be pleased to offer more insight into my qualifications. Thank you for your consideration; I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Jonathan I. Eugene
Administrative assistant cover letter sample
This cover letter example for an administrative assistant will help you to sell your skills and professional demeanor.
Use these tips to write an administrative assistant cover letter.
To be the successful candidate for an administrative assistant job, it helps to have a cover letter that can sell your administrative skills, such as organization, communication, and time management, to employers. View our sample cover letter for an administrative assistant below.
And if you need additional writing tips, join Monster for free today, so the experts at Monster's Resume Writing Service can help you impress employers with a high-impact resume and cover letter for administrative assistant jobs.
1543 Elm St.
Sometown, NY 11111
Home: (555) 555-5555
1428 Main St.
Anytown, NY 12222
Dear Mr. Short:
Are you spending too much time handling administrative tasks? Would you like to free yourself from tedious detail work so you can focus on building your business? If the answer is yes, then we should speak.
I offer a five-year track record in office management and administrative support. You will benefit from my following key strengths:
- Computer expertise, with proficiency in all MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access).
- Broad-based experience covering a full spectrum of administrative duties, including executive support, office management, billing/invoicing, payroll administration, customer care, account management, database administration, document preparation, travel/meeting coordination and project/program support.
- Superior multitasking talents, with the ability to manage multiple high-priority assignments and develop solutions to challenging business problems.
- A proven reputation, with a consistent history of exemplary performance reviews and recognition for driving efficiency improvements to office systems, workflows and processes.
I am confident that if you hire me as your administrative assistant, you will have more time and energy to concentrate on growing your business. My resume is enclosed for your review, and I will follow up with you in a few days to discuss your administrative support needs. You may also call me at (555) 555-5555 or email me at email@example.com. Thank you for your time, and have a great day.