Manage Human Resources Strategic Planning Assignments
HR Assignment help is offered to students by the functional and assiduous team of myassignmenthelp.net. We also provide Human resources Project help and HR case study help without any delay.
The term Human Resources is designated to an individual or a group working in a company or an Organization to accomplish the given task in order to meet the goals of the organization. Similarly, Human resources management is the process of managing people or employees and creating a positive work environment for every working individual. Also the role of Human Resource Management involve planning, developing and administrating plans and policies by making judicious use of organizational human resource. Hence, our Human Resource tutors have mentioned three important objectives that need to be accomplished by Human Resource department.
- Promoting development of every individual.
- Maintaining good working relationship between every member of the organization.
- Using Human resource of the Organization excellently.
If you are looking for Human Resources Assignment help, Myassignmenthelp is surely the appropriate place for you. We have some of the best Human Resources tutors of Australia. Besides checking their commendable degrees in the course, we have conducted test to make sure that your assignments are handled in the responsible hands. Our Experts also writes HR case studies for our clients. They have successfully written many projects on topics of Human Resources. So, you can fully rely on the accuracy of content designed by them. Along with good knowledge in the subject, they also have excellent command over the language; hence our Human Resources assignment help provides you accurate and grammatical correct contents. Our tutors have listed few responsibilities that students pursuing this course must know very well. Once you are acquainted with these responsibilities of HR Manager, studying the subject will be interesting as well as purposeful. The details of these duties is covered in our HR assignment help. The brief overview of the responsibilities of HR Manager are listed below:
- Active involvement in formulation of company plans and policies.
- To communicate effectively with individual or groups within or outside the organization.
- Act effectively as a proficient leader and also facilitate members of organization in every possible way.
- Have a good knowledge of corporate culture.
- Analysis of problem (if any) and taking measures to get an effective solution.
- Work in order to help company achieve the goals.
Our online HR experts have excellently outlined the above points to keep students informed on the tasks performed by HR Manager of a company. If you are looking for reliable HR assignment help, you can choose our team to do it for you. You can visit our online assignment help site to see Human Resources assignment sample that is impressively written by our HR tutors.
Human Resource is an umbrella term that encloses different functions of HR department. Hence, students can specialize in any of this area to set a foundation for their professional career.
1. Recruiting and Employment: Recruitment is a basic yet a main function in Human Resource Management. Checking the vacant post, estimating the required manpower, publishing advertisements for the vacant position, conducting interviews, recruiting new candidates, providing them employment opportunity, organizing orientation for new employees and training them are all looked by the Recruitment and Employment team of HR department in a company. Hence, the success of Recruitment team is measured by the vacant position they fill and the time required to accomplish this job.
2. Keeping the record: Record keeping is an important function of HR department. The activities of Record keeping include maintaining records of employees (date of recruitment, promotion, medical records, transfers and many more), retrieving the required record whenever necessary and updating record from time to time. In a sentence, this function in HRM requires written proof of employees, their activity and their performance.
3. Planning: Planning is required to meet the organizational goals and objectives. Hence, HR department in a company requires proper planning on company objectives, recruitments, employees, rules and exits. Also planning to protect HR of the company, availing reports on employment and working with clients are planning conducted in this area of HRM. If you are failing to plan for your HR assignment seek the help of our online site. Our HR assignment help lets you get the raw information on any topic of Human resources.
4. Employer relations: This function in HRM underlines a good relationship between an Employer and an Employee. A well-coordinated relationship helps to meet the organizational goal smoothly without any constraints. It is duty of HR employer to understand the working requirement of the employees and maintain a balance between the rule of organization and employee’s working needs. If this criteria is met, only than a company can progress effectively.
5. Health and safety: A function of HR department also ensures safety of every employees. For this reason; training, safety guidelines, plans in case of emergency and availability of safety equipment are managed by Health and safety team of HR department. Helping to maintain good health and safeguarding employees is an important process in HRM.
6. Benefits and Compensation: HR is an important asset of any organization but at the same time it is also a reason of major expenses. Availing benefits to employees following organization rules is a major challenge to this area of HRM. Plans on Reward, wages, appreciations, compensations to the employees must be formulated by a particular team of HR department.
If you are requiring assignment on any mentioned areas of HR, you can visit our online portal and choose HRM assignment help delivered to you by competent tutors linked to us.
Role of myassignmenthelp.net in completion of your HR assignment
Myassignmenthelp has been delivering high quality HRM assignment help to students of Australia since many years. Our service on HR assignment help covers wide range of topics that include Employment law, Negotiation, Change management, Training management and many more. If you are not able to complete your assignment on time, permit our certified online tutors to accomplish it for you.
Our online service of Human Resources assignment help is liked by most of the students in Australia and they are even referring their friends to join our site to seek HR assignment help on time. We carry a planned procedure to complete your work. Once your assignment is completed by our Human Resources Tutor, it is reevaluated by our team to check the accuracy of information. We provide you immaculate human resources assignment on time. Yes, we don’t allow any delay of your work, it will reach to you at or before the mentioned deadline. You can also rely on us for plagiarism free work. Our efficient assignment writers and knowledgeable online tutors of HR makes a commendable workforce. So, their creativity and active behavior allows you to have great Human resources assignment examples that will act like a sweet dish to your work. Besides assignment, you can also come to us for project making, report writing, article writing or to get solutions to any other academic queries. We are always available to help you achieve the best result.
Important topics in Human Resources
Human Resource Assignment Help
Human Resource — popularly known by its abbreviated form (HR) — is defined as an expression of an organizational belief in the employee element of that organization's success. The expression is purely used to put into place a strategy to drive innovation, productivity and share price by encouraging the workforce toward excellence. Human resource is also at times referred to as human resource management (HRM). It is basically the process of employee management with emphasis on the employees as assets of the business. The process includes recruitment/hiring/talent acquisition, providing proper induction and orientation, offering training and development skills, performance appraisal of the employees, making the employees aware of the compensation and benefits, motivating and maintaining public relations and also maintaining the employees’ safety. In technical terms, HRM is referred to as strategic approach that manages the relationships among employees while putting an emphasize on leveraging people’s abilities and potentials to achieving competitive advantage which can be attained through a distinctive set of employment programs, policies and practices (Bratton & Gold, 2012).
In human resource management assignment writing, composing HR essays is the most common task that students are entrusted with. But human resource module is not all about writing HRM essays, it involves many types of assignment like human resource management case study, research paper assignment on human resource management, term paper assignment on human resource management etc. So the students need to take human resource management assignment help and human resource essay help from experts to accomplish these tasks within the given time limit.
What are the Primary Responsibilities under Human Resource Management?
The ability to meet business needs by managing valuable resources is one of the chief responsibilities of the human resource or HR department. There are several HR areas or disciplines where the department has to perform a number of essential functions. Here is the list of roles carried out by the HR department:
Recruitment and Selection
The HR team delivers value to the organization through the process of recruitment and selection. The organization gets the opportunity to identify strong and weak performers and engage suitable applicants in employment conversation.
The HR department’s job responsibilities start with workforce planning. Under this process, discussions on the kind of workforce and skills required take place.
It is all about how much to pay the employees under the heads of salary, incentives, wages, etc. But it is more than just a paycheck. Paying too high or too little can hurt the organization’s position in the industry or job market.
It is one of the core activities that the HR department performs. Job analysis requires writing the job description, choosing the right applicant and do career planning as well. These are considered as critical amongst all activities.
Training and Development
Through training and development, the HR team transforms employees from ‘B grade players’ to ‘A grade players’. This kind of training can turn weak employees into competent employees and the existing competent employees to indispensable ones.
Industrial Relations/Employee Relations
This is a new addition to HR functions. Under this, the HR has to provide advice on employee legislation, draft, consult on policies and manage risk.
Organizational Development/Change Management
The HR department has to figure out the progress plan. It is all about rough challenges and bringing about strategic changes to overcome the challenges and adapt to new opportunities.
Orientation is the significant step of any HRM department to help new employees to adapt to the new workplace environment. It is mainly a method to make your employees get acquainted with the certain aspects of the new jobs, such as pay, benefit programs, the company regulations that have to be maintained, working hours, etc.
It is a method to monitor employee performance. The employees at the HRM department are responsible for administering the performance appraisal process, although the actual employee performance is assessed by the supervisors or managers. Apart from promotion or higher pay, feedback and comments from the employees are received through the performance appraisal process.
This is the oldest function of any HRM department in an organization. Record-keeping involves documentation, maintaining files, retrieving information related to the employees for various purposes, archiving the employee’s applications, health and medical records, employment history, pay-scale, hours of working, absenteeism, seniority list and other employee information. All this needs to be maintained by the HRM department. The records that the HRM professionals have to maintain or provide are the following:
- An updated list of accurate information about the existing employees in the organization
- A set of actions that have to be taken if any employee breaches the rules and regulations of the organization
- A guide to hiring new staff like making them aware of the pay and the work culture
- A record of actions that had been taken against any employee in the past
- Files and documents related to the organization under certain statutory requirements.
The responsibilities of HRM department are changing with each passing day. The areas of HRM functions are broadening, keeping in pace with the changing world economy and altering structure of the business. Students, pursuing HRM module, need to remain updated with the recent development in this area for managing human resource assignment effectively.
Is there any Difference between Human Resource Management and Personal Management?
Many students who have little knowledge about human resource management use these two as synonyms. But the fact is human resource management is an extension of personal management and has replaced traditional personal management completely in modern times. In earlier centuries, when human resource management was not widespread, recruitment and payments of the employees were accomplished by personal management team in the company. With the growing need of employee management, human resource management emerged as an alternative over the traditional personal management.
Some experts claim there is no significant difference between these two concepts. They can be used interchangeably. On the other hand, a group of experts pointed few differences between them.
|Human Resource Management||Personal Management|
|Explanation of the term||It is regarded as the branch of management that puts emphasis on the most effective utilization of work force as an entity in order to attain organizational goals||It is regarded as the aspect of management; this is related to the manpower and its relations with the organization|
|Type of role||Routine Management||Strategic Management|
|Treatment of Manpower||Asset||Machines and tools|
|Pay Basis||Performance Evaluation||Job Evaluation|
|Managing Labor||Keeping contracts between employer and one or more unions||Keeping individual contract signed between employees and employer|
|Mode of Communication||Direct||Indirect|
|Management actions||Business needs||Procedure|
|Work Design||Groups/Teams||Division of Labor|
|Decision Making Procedure||Fast||Slow|
Key Differences between Personal Management and Human Resource Management
The main differences of these two management concepts are as follows:
- Personal management is more concerned about administrative work such as dealing with employees, payrolls and maintaining employee laws. On the contrary, human resource management regulates work force to contribute to organizational success.
- Personal management is more reactive in nature. It only attends to concerns and fulfills the demands of the employees. But human resource management works as a proactive element in an organization because it contributes to continuous development of functions and policies to strengthen the workforce of the organization.
- Personal management team can be considered as an autonomous entity, but human resource management is an inseparable part of the organization.
- Personal management stimulates the workforce to better with bonus, compensation and rewards. But human resource management strategy to motivate the workforce of the company is distinctive. This department tends to provide motivation through effective use of human resources, strategies to deal with workplace challenges, creating jobs for groups and job creativity.
- The primitive function of personal management is considered as satisfying the employees of the organization. On the other hand, human resource management concentrates on achieving organizational goals and objectives by extending the abilities of the workforce.
Human Resource Management Vs Human Capital Management
There are noticeable dissimilarities between human resource management (HRM) and human capital management (HCM) recorded by experts, but at the same time, they cannot deny how indifferent these two management concepts are. The most important is they both deal with human resources (manpower) of the organization.
Is Human Capital Management the new name of Human Resource Management?
In earlier days, there was not much competition or workload. Employers need not focus their attention on the employees’ well-being, safety and development. In the later centuries, many Statutes and Acts came into action to protect the employees’ values and rights. Therefore, the need of human resource became undeniable. Consequently, employers turned their focus on building skilled manpower and fulfilling their professional need in an organization. Employers gathered personnel who would be responsible for treating the workforce as capital or asset of the organization. The function of human resource department became more sensitive with days. Hence, it is now more popularly known as human capital management.
In general, human resource management and human capital management possess many similarities. But it also has some basic differences which are described below:
|Both the terms are responsible for accomplishing various functions related to individual employee working in a group||Basic Difference:|
HRM Help Sample - AAA theory organizational applications
The two industries selected for discussing the idea of research outcomes of adaptation, aggregation and arbitrage are Food/ Beverage Industry and Retail Industry. The two companies selected for Food/ beverage industry are Coca-Cola and McDonald's; Retail Industry are Tesco and....
Master of International Business (MIB) University of Wollongong, Australia
Customer Feedback 5/5
The assignment made is good and very good in some part and very good in making diagrams.
HRM Help Sample - Woolworths limited management
Woolworths Supermarkets or Woolies is owned by Woolworths Limited that is a supermarket chain in Australia. There are over 872 stores across Australia. The company was originally founded in September 1924. The company continuously grew and became a chain in the year 1927 (Woolworthslimited.com.au, 2016). There are four primary markets of the company namely...
Done Masters of Business Administration in Marketing from Australian Graduate School of Management
Customer Feedback 5/5
Thanks for your understanding and very active in listening to follow very closed to my request of assignment!