March 29 2015 Let Room Assignment 2016
The complete list of room assignments of the examinees for Elementary and Secondary levels in the March 2015 Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) is posted here. It is also known as Teachers Board Exam room assignments.
Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) together with Professional Regulatory Board for Professional Teachers (PRBPT) will administer the Board Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers (BLEPT) also known as Teacher Board Exam on March 29, 2015, in different testing centers all over the country.
Below are the room assignments for the eighteen (18) selected testing areas in the March 2015 Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET):
- Baguio City, Benguet
- Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
- Catarman, Northern Samar
- Cebu City
- Davao City
- Iloilo City, Iloilo
- Jolo, Sulu
- Legazpi City, Albay
- Lucena City, Quezon
- Pagadian City
- Rosales, Pangasinan
- Tacloban City, Leyte
- Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
- Zamboanga City
INSTRUCTIONS TO LET EXAMINEES
As instruction given by PRC, on the day of the examination, all examinees must report to the school/building/room assignment not later than 6:30 A.M. Late examinees will not be admitted, examination fees for late examinees will also be forfeited.
Examinees must observe the required attire on examination day: For male examinees – white polo shirt with a collar (without any seal, logo, or mark) and decent pants or slacks. For female examinees – White blouse or shirt with a collar without any seal, logo, or mark) and decent pants or slacks.
Also, examinees shall bring the following requirements on examination proper. The Notice of Admission (NOA), Official Receipt, Pencils No. 1 or 2/ Black ink ballpen, metered-stamped mailing envelope, long brown and plastic/transparent envelopes.
Examinees are allowed to bring and eat their food inside the examination room.
Examinees will be ground for cancellation of examination when they are non-compliance with test instructions.
Do not bring the following inside the examination rooms/premises: Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/ information/formula; Programmable calculators; Mobile phone, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices; Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bag, attache case, backpack, etc.); other examination aides not stated in the program.
To receive an update in the March 2015 LET / Teachers board exam results visit PRC official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access.
Examinees who will be taking the March 2015 Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) should check the March 29, 2015 LET room assignments and seat numbers before taking the exams.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) through its Professional Regulatory Board for Professional Teachers will start rolling out the different room assignments for the exam scheduled on March 29, 2015 (Sunday).
The lists of March 29, 2015 LET room assignment will be hopefully provided 1 week or 2 weeks before the examination date.
The March 2015 Teachers Board Exam will be given in the following cities: Manila, Zamboanga, Bacolod, Catanduanes, Masbate City, Catarman, Batanes, Jolo, Sulu, Bongao, Tawi-tawi, Romblon, Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Laoag, Ilocos Norte, Rosales, Pangasinan, Occidental Mindoro, and Hong Kong.
PRC reminded that separate test booklets will be used for the General Education (GE) and Professional Education (PE) subjects for both elementary and secondary levels in the March 29, 2015 BLEPT.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO LET EXAMINEES
- Check or visit your school and room assignment prior to the day of the examination to verify your room and seat number.
- On the day of the examination, report to the school/building assignment before 6:30am.Be punctual. Late examinees will not be admitted. Examination fee of ABSENT EXAMINEES will be forfeited.
- Examinees are required to wear the following attire every examination day:
- Male Examinees – White polo shirts or T-shirts with collar;
- Female Examinees – White blouses or T-shirt with collar.
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Application’s Stub with Application Number
- Official Receipt of payment of application for examination
- One (1) piece Window Envelope with Metered Postage-Stamp
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ballpen with BLACK ink only
- One piece long brown envelope
- Non-Programmable Calculators .
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, beepers, protable computers or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.
- Other examination aides not stated on this program shall not be brought inside the examination building.
- You are allowed to bring food and eat inside the room
- You will not be allowed to leave the examination room, borrow anything or communicate with other examinees on any matter during the examination
- Non-compliance with test instructions shall be a ground for cancellation of your examination
- Impersonation is a ground for disqualification in this L.E.T. and in future licensure examinations.
Links below are clickable once lists of room assignments are officially released.
- Bongao, Tawi-tawi
- Hong Kong
- Jolo, Sulu
- Laoag, Ilocos Norte
- Masbate City
- Occidental Mindoro
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- Rosales, Pangasinan
proffsg is the co-founder, author and webmaster for Local Pulse. He manages the SEO and technical concerns of this website. He began his blogging career in 2010. As a self-taught blogger, he got his blogging tips from Coolbuster, Jehzlau Laurente, Pat Flynn, Joost de Valk, and other local and international bloggers.